Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blog Review:
onedira - A great way to muse

This is from a person in Bali that is really committed to blogging. I usually find that someone who is interested in technology and education has some (even if it is only a passing) interest in developmental issues. This blog is well structured and organized (of course, I like it because it uses the same theme as my blog). It has many articles about software, blogging, and phones. One post is about the violence in schools in the USA.

This is a nice read. It goes from technical to rambling to human interest. English is not the writer’s native tongue and there are a few grammar glitches, but I am now writing from a Spanish-speaking country and I have become accustomed to that linguistic pattern (and believe me when I say that I could not write a blog in Spanish).

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: